Job Information: Sales Associate
Location: Alexandria, VA
Job Status/Type: Full-time, Independent Contractor
Job Category: Sales/Business Development
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Consulting Firm for Trade Associations
Position Description: The Moery Company is seeking an entry-level Business Development Associate to engage senior-level executives, proactively schedule and confirm sales meetings, and participate in cold-calling and sales lead generation campaigns.
Job Duties Include:
- Prospect and make outbound calls to business leads and qualified companies.
- Partner with VP Sales Executives and Account Managers.
- Manage and respond to inbound requests from prospective or current members.
- Ensure that Salesforce.com contains accurate account details and contact information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant work and/or internship experience in sales
- A desire to meet and achieve goals
- Experience with Office, Outlook and Salesforce database
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals and work well under goal oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Values of integrity, collaboration and entrepreneurism
What can The Moery Company offer you?
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Hours of work flexibility and telecommuting options
- Quarterly opportunities for performance-based bonuses
- One-on-one training with senior sales executives
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops and mobile, to help you reach earnings goals faster and more efficiently
If you are interested in discussing this position, contact President JP Moery at email@example.com.