A respected business exec once told me, “No one can sell your company like you can.” Probably true, but you can’t scale a multi-million association market leader on the shoulders of the founder either. And, for most companies to grow, the chief executive needs to work on the business and not in the business. So, I’m pleased to announce a new opportunity and welcome your suggestions, feedback and candidate recommendations.
The Moery Company is hiring a Director of Business Development for its fast-growing association consulting firm. I am looking for the candidates fitting the following criteria.
- business to business sales experience for ten years
- preferred background selling services to the association industry
- excellent reputation in non-profit space
- exceptional integrity
- willingness to be collaborative and entrepreneurial with clients and internally
- flex time and telecommuting – just want the job done
This is a difficult space to fill for our company. I have spent the majority of my time developing relationships and selling Moery Company services. It works. However, it’s time to recognize we need help to get to that next level. Thanks for sending extraordinary people our way.